cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Logging into LastPass Firefox extension results in An unknown error occurred

I tried that before and did it again:

Alle geschiedenis wissen.JPG

"Alles" means everything in the cache. But the result is still the same.

I give up. I have a ticket and hope LastPass will find a solution in the software. For the moment I know how to find my passwords with the help of my phone. But thank you for your suggestions to help me.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Logging into LastPass Firefox extension results in An unknown error occurred

I don't want firefox to remember my history. Or any browser for that matter. Can someone fix the app so this is not a problem?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello everyone,

Our development team has released an update for the LastPass browser extensions today that should resolve the issues with logging in to FireFox as discussed in this thread.

Please look out for the v4.57.1 update to be released later today here: https://lastpass.com/download

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Also having trouble with login. Before "add-on" would open a web URL, then I would select Log-in and it would work. Now it takes me to more of an app "pop=up" that will not accept the exact same credentials.

Clipboard.jpg

Highlighted
Active Contributor

as long as you're fixing bugs, can you please fix Firefox not remembering the email password?

Highlighted
New Contributor

I've been having the same issue for at least a month, every couple of days when I login using the extension, I get a bigger login block and it's always denied. 

MacOS Catalina 10.15.6,Firefox 81.0, LastPass Extension - latest, reinstalled today.  I always run Firefox as private windows, do not remember history.  This issue started a month or so ago.

I can close Firefox, reopen, and and after a couple of times, I get the "normal" recent web URL page, select login and it works ok, until next time.  (BTW, after years, why do I suddenly need to see a Web URL page when the extension is much less intrusive?).

Fix?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I have just checked and the updated extension is now on both Edge and Chrome, but Firefox is still using the old extension version and the website download page is still showing the 4.56.1.3 version.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension - still same version.

Have changed extension settings to automatically update.

I have had to turn off the setting that I prefer - "Forget history" - in order to get operability.

If I turn on "Forget history" or manually delete history I go back to the unknown error issue.

Thanks to the team for updating the other two browsers, will wait with anticipation for the update to roll out to Firefox.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have the exact same problem, exactly as tektune describes.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I am having the exact same issue as tektune, exactly as he or she describes.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I also can not log in using Lastpass Firefox extension in Firefox 81.0 (64 bit).

I get a large log in window and error message as described by others.