cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Update vault view after making password change

I am going through my websites and updating passwords. I want to check the vault to make sure that the updates were saved. But when I am viewing my vault and click the "wrench" icon for the site whose password I just changed, it still gives the old password. If I hit the browser refresh command, I have to log back in to LastPass again. Is there a way to get the vault view to update without having to log in again?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Update vault view after making password change

I have the exact same problem now, while last week it worked fine.

Does anybody have the solution?

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Could you try clicking the LastPass extension icon in your browser, then clicking Account Options (or your email address) then clicking Advanced > Refresh sites to see if that "forces" the password change/update to show correctly? Could you also try clicking on your LastPass extension icon in your browser then clicking Account Options (or your email address, depending on your view) then Extension Preferences > Advanced in the left side menu and setting the "Poll Server for account changes (mins)" setting to something lower than 15 minutes?

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I tried both, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

I don't understand why I got the pop-up that my password was changed last week, but now I don't anymore. Also Lastpass only saves the first update I do in the vault, not all the others, if I don't refresh it in between the updates..

Highlighted
New Contributor

Okay, today all of a sudden it is all working fine again.

No idea why or how, since I didn't change anything since yesterday, but it is solved somehow (for now).