cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Where did my 10 years of data in my vault disappear to?

Received an error this morning "A consistency check failed while loading your sites. Please relogin"

Did exactly that, and my vault is empty. I have about 10 years of data in there. @LogMeIn, where is my data please? Why is support not responding? Many functions are not working anymore, for example account settings cannot be changed. It appears that there are some serious issues in the backend, but the status page is all green. 

Can you please let me know what is going on?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Where did my 10 years of data in my vault disappear to?

So with nothing else to do because my enterprise account is broken, I guess I will be looking for Lastpass alternatives for my organisation. Even if my data is still available somewhere, this issue, and the lack of support response is a disaster. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

So using the Lastpass CLI in a VM, this is the result:

[user]@[host]:~$ lpass login --trust [REDACTED_USERNAME]
Success: Logged in as [REDACTED_USERNAME]
[user]@[host]:~$ lpass export
Error: Failure when receiving data from the peer.
[user]@[host]:~$ lpass ls
Error: Failure when receiving data from the peer.
[user]@[host]:~$ lpass status
Logged in as [REDACTED_USERNAME]
[user]@[host]:~$

Lastpass is hacked, down, or broke my vault. Either way, *poof* trust is gone, especially since there is no response from support. 
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

Sorry for the frustration. Could you try the steps in this guide to see if it resolves the issue? https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/why-is-my-lastpass-vault-contents-blank-missing-or-has-...

If this doesn't resolve the issue of your vault contents being missing, we would recommend contacting our Enterprise support team as they will be able to assist you as fast as possible through the Enterprise support phone number. You can access the Enterprise support number through your LastPass Admin Console > Support or by clicking the "Contact Support" link at the bottom of the article linked above and requesting a call back from the Enterprise support team,

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!