cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

any way to find all passwords that have autologin?

I was just reading about a new vulnerability where an "advertiser" creates fake, hidden username and password fields on a webpage.  The password manager sees them and if auto fill is turned on, will fill them for the "advertiser" to capture.  Seems like a simple hack to create...

I literally have hundreds of passwords stored in my lastpass vault.  Is there anyway to search for ones that may have autologin turned on?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: any way to find all passwords that have autologin?

Hello,

You can edit entries in your vault to disable Auto-Login for that entry to ensure it does not log in automatically, or you can choose to require a master password reprompt so that you will have to enter you master password upon logging in to a site:

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/set-up-automatic-logins-lp020008

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

I understand how to disable it. I am asking if there is any way to search in my vault for passwords that have it turned on?
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry about that. Currently these is not a way to search or automatically organize vault entries by if they have Auto Login enabled, the process would need to be done manually for each item in the vault. I have passed this idea along to our developers, however, for consideration in future updates as this would be a good tool to have to better increase security.

RachelO is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudos!