cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

in logmein lastpass support forum - date format to dd/mm/yy possible ? Thanks

HI in the logmein lastpass support forum is it possible to turn date format to be dd/mm/yyyy ? 

Also how can i search previous posts from a user (that i used to be?). 

New user forum didnt recognise the email address when trying to recover the previous login and use here. However when i signed up again it miraculously used the previous display name.   Go figure. 

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: in logmein lastpass support forum - date format to dd/mm/yy possible ? Thanks

User profile icon in the top upper right corner next to the bell icon > My Settings >  Preferences > Display .  Configure the date display settings as you desire.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: in logmein lastpass support forum - date format to dd/mm/yy possible ? Thanks

User profile icon in the top upper right corner next to the bell icon > My Settings >  Preferences > Display .  Configure the date display settings as you desire.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi @minsik,

Please click on my profile and direct message me the email address for your LastPass account and I will check if it was on the list of migrated users. We only migrated posts and active community members for the last 3 years.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
Active Contributor

thanks for the offer of help GlennD. JPenny84 was able to guide me to the options what work great in the new forum format. All honkey dorrey now.