cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Genious28

Failed to Connect to Hamachi Servers

I was getting relayed Tunnel with one of my friend's PC, i followed an online youtube video to ALLOW Hamachi Tunnelling Engine through;
Windows Settings > Network > Allow an App through Firewall

But it didn't fix it so i removed it from the same menu. Later on, i was unable to even connect to Hamachi Servers. I would attach screenshots if i was able to but the APP doesn't Connect to Hamachi Servers, hence doesn't login, doesn't load my Networks, doesn't show any IP below the menu bar. And i get the following message box when i try to 'Power ON';
Failed to connect to Hamachi Servers. Would you like hamachi to automatically monitor server availability and establish a connection as soon as it becomes possible?

I even tried reinstalling the Hamachi App and Allowing ALL Rules inside the classic Windows Firewall App.

6 REPLIES 6
slsjei
Active Contributor

Re: Failed to Connect to Hamachi Servers

same for 2 days already. Tried everything that i could find on the internet. I wanna play minecraft(((
slsjei
Active Contributor

Failed to connect to hamachi servers

Hello, yesterday (7th of March), Hamachi stopped working. Error says: failed to connect to Hamachi’s server. (ip(?)-0.0.0.0). I have tried everything on the internet, but could not solve this problem.
Also, my husband, that lives with me has this problem too (we are in the same LAN), but our friend, who is in the other LAN, says that his Hamachi is working. We really need your help.

Sorry for my enlglish, its not my first language.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Please review the troubleshooting guides listed here: https://community.logmein.com/t5/Hamachi-Discussions/Review-these-support-resources-before-you-post/... 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Ph4nt0m3r
New Contributor

I have the same issue, Firewall, Antivirus, registry, reinstallation, nothnig helps. Have you solved the issue?
slsjei
Active Contributor

nope.
We called provider, checked router, reinstalled Windows. Nothing works. I think, the problem maybe caused by provider, because we live in Russia, and some VPN services are blocked, BUT our friend has no problems with Hamachi, that is strange.. I cannot find any @mail of LogMeIn/GoTo, to write them about this, because we really wanna play minecraft, and there is no more any this useful services as such as hamachi. Im dead:((( We have been trying to solve this for like three days already, and NOTHING.
Ph4nt0m3r
New Contributor

Finally i managed to login on this site with VPN. I am also from Russia, so it seems like your guess about blocking from provider's side is rigth. I decided to use Radmin instead to play minecraft with friends, also very easy-to-use service, as hamachi.