cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkFont

Connection dropping off about 4-5 times an hour. Is anyone else experiencing this?

My connection has started dropping randomly. I am trying to narrow it down. I am hopping to eliminate logmein from the problem. 

7 REPLIES 7
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Connection dropping off about 4-5 times an hour. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hi Mark,

Have you already tried switching networks completely to rule out any local latency?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
StephalyTSF
New Contributor

Re: Connection dropping off about 4-5 times an hour. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Not as often as you, but I've been experiencing the same problem for a while, with the caveat that once it drops, it doesn't come back. The only "solution" I've found (and support's only recommendation) has been to uninstall/reinstall LogMeIn on the computer I'm remotely connected to – which requires a second remote login application to be already set up...

borges_
New Contributor

I have five Imacs using the logmein, but only one is disconnecting and started yesterday from 04/12.
Disconnection between 15-20 minutes after the start of the session.
I did the configuration as in the documentation, enable the app in "System preferences> Security and privacy"

At the company's firewall I released the range of ips as requested in the documentation

https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/whitelisting-and-firewall-configuration-for-logmein-pro...

In the ips range part

LogMeIn server / Data Center IP addresses for use in firewall configurations

I had to install the teamviewer as a paleative until I saw what is happening with the logmein

StephalyTSF
New Contributor

I already had LogMeIn enabled in Security and Privacy, and our firewall isn't even on. So I don't think that's what's causing my issues...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hey folks,

Is this only affecting some Mac OS hosts for you? 

If so, can you please confirm both the OS version and LMI host software version set up there?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
borges_
New Contributor

I my case the OS version is Catalina.
The version of Logmein Host is 4.1.0.11887

The last update  2021-03-29

StephalyTSF
New Contributor

I only use one host. OS High Sierra, Version 10.13.6. LMI Version 4.1.7664 (no updates available).