cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LPlaza

Default browser used by LogMeIn Client

A user recently came to me and told me she was having trouble logging in.  She has the client installed on her device and she said she was logging in as normal.  I tested her account on my device and all worked well.  I had her bring in her device.  I had her walk me through how she logs in.  I found out that she was logging in by opening the client and then clicking on her username.  What this does is open up Internet Explorer and has you login via a browser.  Honestly, i didn't even know that was possible.  I've always selected my computer and logged in via the client.  Anyway, her default browser is set to Chrome, but there doesn't seem to be a way to prevent the link in the client from opening up an Internet Explorer window.  I uninstalled/reinstalled the LogMeIn client, but that didn't make a difference.  Am i missing something?  This is on a fairly new device running Windows 10, fully patched.  

Thanks,

LP

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Default browser used by LogMeIn Client

@LPlaza  I'm afraid that is the default behavior for now, though we can certainly revisit this discussion as we continue development later on.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!