cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timbga2

Licencing question: Documentation show one thing, installation suggest a huge ($) diference

I am trying to figure out what licencing model I must subscribe to. If it is some multiple "logmein pro"s ora single "logmein central" subscription.

For exemple: I need to remotely controle 20 computers simultaniosly.
Does one single "logmein central" pay the bill or I will have subscribe, for each one od the 20 computers, a individual "logmein pro" licence as well?

In a "central trial" licence, when installign the msi on the computers, the instalation keep showing only a "pro trial" licence do choose to select from. Very confusing.

2 REPLIES 2
timbga2

Licencing question: Documentation show one thing, instalation suggest a huge ($) diference

I am trying to figure out what licencing model I must subscribe to. If it is some multiple "logmein pro"s ora single "logmein central" subscription.

For exemple: I need to remotely controle 20 computers simultaniosly.
Does one single "logmein central" pay the bill or I will have subscribe, for each one od the 20 computers, a individual "logmein pro" licence as well?

In a "central trial" licence, when installign the msi on the computers, the instalation keep showing only a "pro trial" licence do choose to select from. Very confusing.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Licencing question: Documentation show one thing, installation suggest a huge ($) diference

Hi Tim,

If you need access to 20+ computers, you may wish to contact sales about pricing, as the standard LMI Pro licensing caps at 10 currently: https://www.logmein.com/pro 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!