Forum Discussion

itteamtsn
Active Contributor
3 years ago

Application updates failing to update LMI client

Question for anyone using the Updates add-on.

When going to 'Updates' > 'Applications' there are tonnes of computers which have > 1 update available.  One of which is LogMeIn (current version: 4.1.14344, target version 4.1.14496).  I have tried updating multiple computers but when looking in history they are just failing.  It doesn't help that the 'History' section under 'Updates' is absolutely useless and gives no explanation whatsoever why the update failed, or even WHICH updates failed.   Is anyone else experiencing this please?

Another thing which doesn't work in applications is the 'sort' buttons.  Meaning when inside 'Updates' > 'Applications',  if you click on 'Updates Available' to see the computers which require the most updates, you will see a somewhat random list of numbers:

Thanks,

Matthew

• I have noticed they released a new version 2 days after 4.1.14496, so i'm wondering if that version was pulled from the repo and that's why it's failing.
    itteamtsn
    Active Contributor
    I have noticed they released a new version 2 days after 4.1.14496, so i'm wondering if that version was pulled from the repo and that's why it's failing.
      AshC
      Retired GoTo Contributor

itteamtsn  I'm sorry for the confusion there.  Was this issue resolved after the affected host PCs went through a reboot?