Forum Discussion

Pizzolanteg
Active Contributor
5 years ago

Host Preference - Remote Control - Request Consent

Hello team,

For any reason, the request consent does not work when a technician takes remote control of a laptop. Options are corrected set. I tried to delete my host preference and redo it (same result)

Do you have the same scenario ? any fix for that ? 

It is important for my company to accept the consent to let technicians taking remote control of their laptop.

Thanks.

Gianni

• Hello Ashc,

I called the technical support and we have fixed the issue by unticking two last checkbox on my image attached the first post. As we were doing the remote control with an administrator, it skipped this condition. 

Problem solved now and to answer to your question, all devices are under W10 with new latest Windows Updates.

Cheers 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello Pizzolanteg 

Are you saying this happens with every client you attempt to connect with, no matter the OS? 

Pizzolanteg
      Active Contributor

Hello Ashc,

I called the technical support and we have fixed the issue by unticking two last checkbox on my image attached the first post. As we were doing the remote control with an administrator, it skipped this condition. 

Problem solved now and to answer to your question, all devices are under W10 with new latest Windows Updates.

Cheers