Forum Discussion

Schooner44
Active Contributor
8 months ago

mobile device mouse functionality

I just upgraded to a Pixel Fold and a big reason I did was the ability to better use remote sessions within the Goto Resolve app. I can start a session and found some of the settings for mouse contro...
    8 months ago
    Using my Pixel Fold has been interesting for remote. First thing I changed was the mouse mode. In settings I go to mouse mode and I use the Mouse Moves option. The screen moving option was too much for my eyes and I don't understand the Direct setting. In this mode I can move my mouse using the whole screen as the touch pad and I can click by tapping on the screen. If I need to right click on something I hold with one thumb and then tap with the other and it uses the right click. Double clicking is just double tapping.

For your display issue, while I use the Mouse Moves mode, my screen moves in accordance to where my mouse is and if I want to get back to the other side I just move the mouse cursor over there and it does it automatically so if I am zoomed into a screen as I move the mouse it never goes off screen.

Hope this is somewhat helpful.