Forum Discussion

Mumbo_jumbo
10 hours ago

gotomeeting UI changed?

So I started a goto yesterday and the whole interface has changed and certainly not for the better. 

I've been using goto since 2008, or there about, and the best thing about it was that we could draw during the meetings, but with the new interface drawing tools are nowhere to be found. 

What's most baffling about all this is that during all this time goto has done NOTHING to enhance the only thing that keeps me using it, no improvements to drawing, like circle, straight line, note clouds, being able to erase small areas instead of "all",  etc etc etc. 

So can anyone tell me where they have hidden the drawing tools in the new interface?

The program is worthless without being able to draw.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Mumbo_jumbo , Welcome to the GoTo Community, 

GoTo drawing tools are available to the organizer when sharing the screen in flexible layout. More enhancements are coming, and we will update the Community as they become available. 

If you are looking for specific enhancements I encourage you to view the GoTo Meeting Idea Section where you can vote on other customer requests and add your own (like being able to erase small areas). 

To review the new app features, I recommend checking out this guide

Thanks for your valuable feedback we will share this with the team.

Mumbo_jumbo

The app has never ever worked right and we had nothing but problems with it. How do I load the desktop version of the software. 

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Mumbo_jumbo , If you are using a computer, as an organizer, you can start a meeting using the desktop app or in the browser. This article explains how to start both.