Forum Discussion

SChristopher
New Contributor
14 days ago

Outlook Add-In for Outlook 2021

We have been using GotoMeeting for many years.  I am the one that always schedules the meeting and sends it to the attendees.

My question is, how do I know that I have the latest release of the add-in?

GotoMeeting has changed over the past months, but I don't see any apparent changes when I create meetings though my Outlook add-in.

Thanks for the help.

Scott Christopher

IT Manager

Struthers-Dunn Inc.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi  SChristopher Welcome to the GoTo Community, 

Have you reviewed this article? If there is a concern that you are on older version you can search for GoTo for Outlook in Get Add-ins to ensure you are on the latest version. 

SChristopher
      New Contributor

I reviewed the article, but when I follow the instructions, it assumes I'm using Office 365, and it logs me into my web access. I don't care about the web access.

The reason I'm asking is because the icon on my start menu changed to the white box with the G in the middle. However, in my add-ins in Outlook, it still has the orange flower as the icon. 

The new icon is in my system tray icons, but so is the orange flower.

Thank you for your help.

Scott

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

SChristopher Thanks for the screenshots. Your set-up looks like mine, I'm using the new GoTo app and have the Add-in with the daisy in my outlook toolbar, and it works as intended. 

You may also want to review Glenn's post here, which explains the current status of the Outlook Plug-in.