Forum Discussion

VRLDO
Contributor
3 years ago

Attendees can unmute themselves when "Mute All" has been clicked by Organizer

Hi - my team discovered this today, an attendee was able to unmute herself even though the "Mute All" button had been clicked. Is this a new issue or has this always been an issue and our audiences have taken us at our word that they would have to be unmuted before they can speak?

• VRLDO  If an Organizer mutes all participants, then only Co-Organizers should be able to un-mute themselves.  

You can also cycle through listening modes as the event Organizer by pressing *5 while connected by telephone. 

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

VRLDO  If an Organizer mutes all participants, then only Co-Organizers should be able to un-mute themselves.  

You can also cycle through listening modes as the event Organizer by pressing *5 while connected by telephone. 

VRLDO
      Contributor

Well honestly, I can't say what exactly happened in that webinar because there were three Organizers and there's no telling if two people clicked it the same time and they canceled each other out. I wasn't there. I was just reporting it to see if it was a thing, with the new changes coming . I'll mark your reply as a solution.