Forum Discussion

galmind
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Maybe I missed it, but didn't there used to be a Fit Button?

I recall there was previously a "fit" button with a -/+ symbol next to it for adjusting screen view on the user's side?  Is this no longer a feature?  

• Hi galmind,

Yes, in the new GoTo App there is a +/- option, it is displayed when the attendee moves their cursor over the shared window.

If you as the Organizer enable the Beta, they will also have the option to use Flexible layout and break out the various windows and select real full-screen mode.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi galmind,

Yes, in the new GoTo App there is a +/- option, it is displayed when the attendee moves their cursor over the shared window.

If you as the Organizer enable the Beta, they will also have the option to use Flexible layout and break out the various windows and select real full-screen mode.

galmind
      Active Contributor

Great!  Our previous screenshot showed the Fit button horizontally and now it is vertical on the right side.  Thanks for your assistance.

jcontino
      New Contributor

I'm not finding where, as an organizer, I can enable/disable the beta experience.  Yet, it was enabled recently and has caused freeze up of my system when using the Pop Up/Merge windows feature.  How do I disable the beta so I don't have he option of using the Flexible View features.

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi jcontino,

Do you mean you just started using the GoTo App? Organizers/Presenters have had the flexible layout (aka Presenter mode) for a while now. The new beta option just enables it for meeting attendees as well. 

Can you share some more details about when your system froze? Do you use a Windows PC or a Mac? What version of the operating system? Desktop or Laptop?