Forum Discussion

MelissaF
Active Contributor
6 months ago

Disable Screen shot feature in goto app

The new gotoapp allows attendees  to take  screen shots  during the presentation. However  this is a feature that I need to deactivate  due to the nature of what is shared and we would not want the P...
    GlennD
    6 months ago

I hope to have some feedback about the screenshot button from the team next week. The Classic GoToWebinar experience is not going away any time soon, but I would recommend checking out the new GoTo App experience periodically as we are adding new features and improvements all the time: 

• New Q&A experience: Organizers can manage attendee questions by sorting, flagging for priority, or
      assigning to panelists during the sessions.
    • Hand raising: Keep attendee engagement high by allowing questions or quick polls for group
      decisions.
    • Quick reactions with emojis: Check attendee sentiment and increase engagement with emoji reactions during
      the session.
    • Breakout rooms for smaller groups: Split into groups for brainstorming, workshops, or collaborating on multiple
      topics.
    • Virtual Backgrounds: Create a brand-consistent background to reduce distractions and enhance
      audience focus.