Forum Discussion

Nico_180777
2 years ago

Run LogMeIn Hamachi as Service on Windows

Anyone knows if it is possible to run LogMeIn Hamachi as as service on Windows 7/8/10/11?

Should be very nice to run the service and acess the remote computer even when the computer is only turned on at login screen.

• Hi @Nico_180777, 

Here are the system requirements for Hamachi. You will need a paid Hamachi subscription for it to run as a service, if you are using the free version it installs as a local application only.

ms1983
    New Contributor

HI, I installed Hamachi vpn in a AWS EC2 windows 2019. After i close the X bottom it goes office. The program keep runnign but it goes offiline. As soon as i come back it goes online again.

how do i resolve this? do i need to buy the license version ?

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Hi @Nico_180777, 

Here are the system requirements for Hamachi. You will need a paid Hamachi subscription for it to run as a service, if you are using the free version it installs as a local application only.

Sancho64
      New Contributor

i just installed hamachi service and bought a standard subscription but when logging into the service i see "(none) in the "Available subscription(s)" list ... how to enable it ?

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi Sancho64, welcome to the community.

New Hamachi licenses can take up to 24 hours before they are available on your account.