Forum Discussion

Klingy
New Contributor
2 years ago

Deletion of my account

Please delete my account and all associated information you have about me.
I have no need for your services anymore.

Here's my email adress:

moderator edit: personal information 

GlennD
    9 months ago

To Delete your Cancelled account: 

If your account has been cancelled already and you wish to have it deleted completely, you can make a request through our new Individual Rights Management Portal

Klingy
      New Contributor
      I already referred to that post. I don't have any option to call in Slovakia. Please just delete my account.
  • I would like to completely delete my account via email.
    Please delete your account on this forum at the same time.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi dqdqe,

To request your account and information be deleted please follow steps in the marked Accepted Solution. To delete your Community account open your Profile, select My Settings, and then Close Account.

• my GoTo account I request that all my personal information and account itself be deleted.

Johnson89
    New Contributor

Hello !!
    I want to delete my logmein/goto account but I can't. I tried to do that via support page but there is not an option to do that with an email, only with call. I created a ticket but I live in Greece and there isn't a phone number for Greece.
    Why it's so much hard for someone to delete his account ??

https://postimg.cc/WFDPsK4P

Johnson89
      New Contributor

Update: They contact me with an email and they said that the only way to delete my account is with this portal

I sent a request via this portal selecting "Delete my account". So, is this right ??

• Please, delete my account i don't know how, so please just delete it if you can or tell me if there s a way