Forum Discussion

Misogi
5 years ago

How do I delete my account?

Please delete my account and all associated information you have about me. I have no need for your services, and it's frankly disappointing as all hell that you haven't remedied the deletion problem ...
    GlennD
    2 years ago

To cancel a trial

To cancel your trial, simply wait for it to expire. No action is required unless you paid for a monthly or annual subscription during the trial period.

Remember: Unless you gave credit card information to GoTo during your trial or at some point purchased a subscription, there is no need to cancel or delete your account.

To modify or cancel a subscription

To cancel your account or change the auto-renewal status of your account, please select Contact Support in this article. Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help you. Online cancellation is not available for Central at this time.

To Delete your Cancelled account: 
    If your account has been cancelled already and you wish to have it deleted completely, you can make a request through our new Individual Rights Management Portal

Why don't you get a direct phone number?

Depending on your country or region, we offer different phone support numbers. To make sure that you get the right number, we need you to select your country first on the Contact Support form.

There is no toll-free number for my location?

An option to Email Support should also displayed if you do not speak English or Spanish.