Forum Discussion

RickyDee
Active Contributor
8 years ago

Need old installer for XP

I have 7 host computers that must run Windows XP (proprietary POS only works on XP for now). Logmein is working fine on these computer still (host software v4.1.0.9498) but I need to replace one of the computers and the current Logmein installer won't install on XP. Of course, Tech Supt was no help. Does anyone have an older installer. I'm convinced that if I can get it installed, it will work.

• So it turns out, there were 2 installers - one for XP service pack 2 and XP service pack 3. A friend just tried installing the SP2 installer on SP3  and it didn't work. The SP3 installer did work. FYI.

• I NEED A INSTALLER FOR XP SP3 SINCE ABRIL 14 OF THIS YEAR I CANT ACCESS TO COMPUTER THAT IT HAS XP;  IM LOOKING FOR A VERSION THAT WORKS ON XP

EduardoPM
      New Contributor

Hola César, pudiste solucionarlo? Si puedes te pones en contacto conmigo en el correo epm@marcossalamanca.com a ver si podemos ayudarnos.

Muchas gracias

LW98115
        Active Contributor
        I was not able to locate a copy driver sorry!
    LCMusic
    New Contributor

Hello!

I am in need of the installer program for LogMeIn that will work with WinXP SP3. After reading a few posts on this forum I have found out that there are two different installers for WinXP, one for SP2 and one for SP3. The installer that the tech support gave me must be for SP2 as they will not install on my computer that has WinXP SP3. If I remember correctly, the installer I need was last released in 2015. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

garveysit
    New Contributor

I need to load logmein on windows xp and vista, is there install files I should or can use?

I managed to find some old install files however when I open logmein it states internet connetcion issues so I cannot attach them ot my account

LW98115
    Active Contributor
    I was never able to locate the older xp install
  • If anyone has the link or MSI's to share, I would appreciate it. Have a Windows XP SP2 machine that we need to get LogMeIn reinstalled on after the hard drive crashed. Created an account just to ask. Any help very much appreciated.

LW98115
      Active Contributor

I was never able to locate a earlier version.... sorry I can't send you a link!

VinStark
    New Contributor

Can anyone of you please send me the msi file version 4.1.09498 to vink.v8@gmail.com  ???
    Badly need this to access my workdesk during this quratine time. Thanks in advance!

Seasons

Hello, Friends!  My office computer runs XP and I need to log into it remotely and print. Can anyone advise if the Log Me In for windows XP sucessfully remote prints?  And which version of Log Me In would I need on the local connection, if I'm not running XP there?  Will it still work with different versions of software of the remote vs local computer?  Any advise is much appreciated! Thanks in advance

MLerner
        New Contributor
        Same here
        I need the logmein installer for WinXP SP3.
        Since I mistakenly upgraded LogMeIn to its current version I get the same message as others -- i.e. no internet.
        Please help!
        Fintan

Hi all,
                 Would it be possible for a new link and location for an installer of logmein for XP SP3 please?

Kind Regards,

Fintan Keeling.

jsar
    New Contributor

Hello

Can you share the XP version 

Use wetransfert.com to your own email, and paste the link it send to you

Thank you

RickyDee
    Active Contributor

I have two old installers for LogMeIn Pro what at least one will run on Windows XP. Remember, LogMeIn Pro runs fine on XP but the new installer does not. That may not always be true.

I'm willing to share the old installer but don's see any way to attach files here. The 2014 version is over 20 MB while the 2016 version is under 8 MB.

I'll share but you'll need to provide the mechanism.

MLerner
      New Contributor

Can you send me the LogMeIn Installer that will work with Win XP SP3?

I will send you my email address.

Please help

Thank You!

Jimhyak2007
        New Contributor

Then do so.  I don't know for certain what I was sent by others actually works, I found another solution.

mitmanlmi
      New Contributor

Hi RickyDee,

Awesome.  We have been fighting to get TeamViewer to work and I would prefer to keep all my systems under one roof (LMI).  Can you reply with an email address and I will send you either a OneDrive or Dropbox invitation (hopefully you have one or the other type of account).  If not, there must be a way to share a folder to your email.

THANK YOU!

Mitch

Anon56503
    Active Contributor

I have the same issue.  Computer caught a virus and WinXP was reinstalled.   Let me know if you find the solution.

RickyDee
      Active Contributor

I found an old installer on one of my other host machines. It was under downloads in my user directory. If you don't find it, I'd be glad to share it with you but not sure how to do that. suggestions?