Forum Discussion

JoeyS
3 days ago

Problem logmein client Macos - Keyboard & not able to drag a tab from one screen to the other screen

Last year I bought a Macbook Air 15" (2023) M2 chip.  Once a week I'm able to work from home, where I take over my Windows PC at work by the Logmein Pro app (both at home and at work I work with two external monitors).

When I install the Logmein Pro app on my Macbook, it is possible to take over my Windows PC at work. However, I have two annoying issues:

1) When I type something (by my Macbook at home with the Logmein Pro app) on my Windows PC at work, my "Macbook keyboard"  “switch” into a QWERTY-keyboard (while all settings are correct on both Macbook and Windows PC at work).
Moreover, when I leave the Logmein Pro app on my Macbook, the "Macbook keyboard" has again “switched” to an azerty keyboard (= like normal).

2) It isn’t possible to drag a tab (f.e. Microsoft Edge, Word, Excel,..) (by my Macbook at home with the Logmein Pro app) on my Windows PC at work from one screen to the other screen.
Moreover, when I leave the Logmein app on my Macbook, I can drag perfectly the tabs (f.e. Safari, Ical,..) from one screen to the other.

Would anyone have a solution for the issues above?

Info: I don’t have these problems with my old Windows laptop at home which has broken last weekend

No RepliesBe the first to reply