hbabbar
2 years ago
Reviewed by moderator

MDM Deployment for Macs

I would like to suggest this as a feature because all IT is moving towards automating their user setups via MDM and having to manually download and configure LogMeIn is not convenient.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager
    Status changed:
    Needs Info
    to
    Reviewed by moderator
    GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Thank you. I'll research this some more and let you know.

• Hi, our company is already employing an MDM for our mac laptops, Kandji, and we do not have issues with it. We are only looking for a method to deploy LogMeIn Control Panel application via this MDM.

GlennD
    GoTo Manager

Thank you. GoTo recently acquired a leading MDM provider, Miradore, which allows us to deliver mobile device management to our Central customers. You can learn more about it here, and if you are interested I can ask someone to follow up with you to discuss it further.

• Hi GlennD ,

I am referencing MacBooks. To further elaborate, I had a talk with LogMeIn Support and was advised that the LogMeIn Central application still does not support auto-deployment via MDM, and the only possible way to download it is manually on Apple MacBooks. 

GlennD
    GoTo Manager
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Needs Info

Hi hbabbar

To avoid confusion, can you confirm if this request is for deployment on mobile devices or desktops? 

Thanks.