derek_m
Active Contributor
6 years ago
Investigating

Manage Inactive Unattended Devices

I am not seeing a way to see a list of all the unattended devices that have been inactive for a certain period of time.  This is a must with a corporate environment where computers are constantly being decommisioned and replaced.

• Well they havn't answered your question and it is similar to mine. Guess it wont be answered either!
      GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi derek_mCSturgeon101

We currently do not have a feature for this.

• You can sign into your Remote Support account on the website and select to view All Unattended computers, from there you can see their Status and if they have an IP address listed. Any that are Offline and without an IP address are most likely no longer active and can be deleted.
      • You could run a report to see which computers have had Unattended Support sessions recently, and then delete the rest from your list.

derek_m
        Active Contributor

GlennD This is not very intuitive.  If this is to be done by reports, there should be a report that you can run on devices that haven't been online for x number of days.  However there is no such report currently.

• Is there any update on this? 2 years later theres still no option on how to filter for offline/unattended devices with an offline threshold. Nor is there a way to mass remove offline devices, removing a device one by one will take years to complete. this tool is the worst i've used in a while.