StephK
Active Contributor
5 years ago
Delivered

Need the Option "unlink" the Cloud Recording Prior to the Webinar

When you complete a webinar and you DON'T want the registration link to take you to the cloud recording, you have to go in after the webinar is complete and "unlink" the recording. Very manual process. During the webinar setup, I want the option to record in the cloud or locally and decide if the registration link will take people to the recording if it is in the cloud. Not remove link after the fact., but I want to add or remove link on GTW setup. (on the front end)

Chris Droessler
    Respected Contributor

It used to be the other way around.  You used to have to go in after the webinar and link to the recording.

StephK
      Active Contributor

Oh I see. Either way super manual... Want it on the "front end"...

KEvents
    Active Contributor

Hello!

I've been using GTW for a couple of years now, but I'm not sure I understand this problem, so wanted to  check for my own information.

I also do not want to share the video for the event until I've completed some editing and finessed it somewhat.  

When I schedule webinars, registrants are automatically approved and I have nothing selected in After Session Video in the Registration area. 

Leaving After Session Video blank, I'm assuming I am controlling sharing the video as I require but after reading this and several other similar posts, are there other fields I need to check?

Many thanks,

Chris Droessler
      Respected Contributor

It used to be you had to go into the Dashboard after the webinar and link the past webinar to the webinar recording.

Now the link is automatic, so if you do not want the recording (now called a video) to link to the old webinar registration page, you have to go into the Dashboard to manually disconnect the recording video from the webinar.  I have to do this for most of the webinars I organize.

StephK
        Active Contributor
        This is not the solution... it is the description of exactly what i want changed...
      StephK
      Active Contributor
      Hmm this is interesting on my registration I don't see the " after Session Video" option in the Registration area.  Under Setting> registration I only see the option to chose if i want to verify attendees.  
        KEvents
        Active Contributor

This is my view of the Registration area...