Just a reminder that in November 2022 we changed the provider of the Application Updates feature in Central to support more apps. Here are the steps that you need to take before you can start using the updated feature:
How can you switch to the new Application Updates provider?
- On the Computers page, make sure you are in Detailed View.
- Find the computer that you want to update.
- Click the host version in the Version column to update the computer to the latest host version.
The host is automatically updated in the background. Refresh the page to see when the version number changes to the latest one.
- On the page, select the host that you have just updated and click Change Settings at the top of the page.
- Change the Update option to Manual or Automatic. See How to Activate Application Updates.
Note: This setting is inherited from the old Application Updates provider. That is, if it was set to Automatic, then the Automatic option will be selected.
- Click Save settings.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!