cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeVarCW
Active Contributor

Full AV scan as a one2man task

In thisage of tele-work and most people using laptops, that are turned on at random intervals, the AV scan should be able to adapt to random laptop schedules.

Does anyone know how to start a full scan from command line? this way I can add it as a one2Many task.

3 REPLIES 3
LeVarCW
Active Contributor

Re: Full AV scan as a one2man task

It's really disappointing that Logmein Still does not have an answer for this.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@LeVarCW  Are you specifically referencing LMI AV services?  

https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/creating-a-policy-for-logmein-antivirus 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LeVarCW
Active Contributor

Yes, I'm referring to the LMI AV services.  I have already set up the policies.  The problem is your settings options are VERY lacking. There's the option for a weekly scan, but what about when a person is using a laptop and the laptop is not on at the time of the scheduled scan?  Other AV software have an option of "If scheduled scan is missed, perform full scan at next startup."   LMI AV does not have that option.  I've given up waiting for that option. I would script it in a batch file, and run it as a one to many task, except no one over at LMI can give me a command line command for how to run a full scan.   That's the part of this situation that is absolutely unacceptable.