cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StuartP
New Contributor

How to control user access rights on a large scale?

I have LogMeIn installed on a large group of domain joined computers. I want anyone who has access to logmein to be able to start a remote control session to these computers but not necessarily be admins. I would like to do this without having to go back and add BUILTIN\Users as having this access manually across a large number of computers through the individual computer dashboards.  Host configuration packages don't cover access control. Is there any way to control this via registry, group policy, command line?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StuartP
New Contributor

Re: How to control user access rights on a large scale?

I've found how to do this. When you add permissions to a specific user or group registry keys are created at HKLM\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\Permissions as well as some sub folders. I exported those keys and deployed them to all the other computers with a One2Many task.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StuartP
New Contributor

Re: How to control user access rights on a large scale?

I've found how to do this. When you add permissions to a specific user or group registry keys are created at HKLM\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\Permissions as well as some sub folders. I exported those keys and deployed them to all the other computers with a One2Many task.