cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrajm
Active Contributor

Logmein Client An error Occurred

Hello

After a fresh installation of the client app on Windows 11, I was successfully able to use the client app to connect after closing the session and app while reopening the app prompted with  "An error occurred, please contact support," and I have tried this couple to time to have a fresh install uninstall the application using Revo still the problem remains the same 

and for support, the only solution I received was to reinstall the app, which just worked for one session, and then I got back to square ZERO 

please can someone help me to figure out this issue 

FYI. During this there no Windows update /patch installed  

vrajm_0-1681232380257.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
vrajm
Active Contributor

Re: Logmein Client An error Occurred

Hello there! To fix the error, please follow these steps: first, try opening the LogMeIn Client. Then, click on "View", followed by "Options", and select "Delete all stored login credentials". After that, restart your system. This should resolve the issue and ensure that the "Remember me" option is unchecked during login.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @vrajm, welcome to the community.

After checking with the Central team I have opened a new support ticket for you and detailed what has already been tried.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
whereyouare
New Contributor

This is also happening to me. I've been forced to reinstall a number of times. Now it has just happened two days in a row. Any fix for this?

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @whereyouare welcome to the GoTo Community. It's possible there is some type of antivirus, VPNs and/or protection software in your computer that may be contributing to the issue. If you contact support directly, they will be able to walk through your settings and help determine the issue. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

vrajm
Active Contributor

Hello there! To fix the error, please follow these steps: first, try opening the LogMeIn Client. Then, click on "View", followed by "Options", and select "Delete all stored login credentials". After that, restart your system. This should resolve the issue and ensure that the "Remember me" option is unchecked during login.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@vrajm thanks for posting your solution! 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

whereyouare
New Contributor

This fix has been working well for me! Thank you for sharing @vrajm