cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tabakdds
Active Contributor

Re: Screen Blanking not working with Windows 10 2004

I agree. It’s taking way too long to fix it and it’s every disruptive to work.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize for the delays and hope to have more info next week around the development work.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JCSS
Active Contributor

Hi there I've just seen this post after server clients have all complained to me about this

I know you are hoping for an update this week can you please let us know how likely it is that we will see it and also how we will be able to force it out to all clients asap
AndrewH85
Active Contributor

@AshC wrote:

I apologize for the delays and hope to have more info next week around the development work.

@AshC  Any update on this. I don't think you guys really understand how big of an issue this is for us. I've literally put an entire Windows 10 deployment on hold for this issue.

mmoo9154
Active Contributor

This really needs to be fixed.  This a very unacceptable situation for any company whose remote emplyoyees need to access PII, PCI, or PHI.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_data

JCSS
Active Contributor

Has this now been fixed or is it still a problem?

tabakdds
Active Contributor

Still not fixed. Totally unacceptable at this point.
mmoo9154
Active Contributor

LogMeIn, if you are reading this, I agree 100% with @tabakdds.  This is a serious issue in any setting where workers are accessing any kind of CPI.

It would be smart customer service to respond to this thread letting us know you are activey working on a solution.  Even better to give us a sense of when you expect it might be resolved.  Any communication at all would be very much appreciated.

KPaxton
Regular Visitor

HOLY CRAP LogMeIn.... Seriously?       Three Months?!? 

FIX THIS ISSUE.

We are going through the same items as mentioned previously - upgraded to Win10 and boom....
Problem is, not all of us were aware that it was not working.  No notification? I had a coworker tell me- "hey, i can see what you're typing."  :catsurprised:And to add to this, you can't even physically turn off the monitors, as that isn't allowed - it shuts access to the computer off completely. 

ITDEPT87
Active Contributor

A printout of this thread will make for good backup when/if there is a related security breach as a result of their gross negligence.