cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
radiologyken
New Contributor

Unexpected Monitor Behavior?

I'm employed in the medical sector, where we regularly perform calibrations on our monitors. Typically, a sensor is placed at the screen's edge, and the calibration process can run automatically. However, I recently encountered a problem where the software responsible for this task failed to operate correctly. Upon contacting the manufacturer for assistance, they informed me that there were unsupported monitors detected. Interestingly, when I access the computer remotely, I notice that there are additional "detached" monitors listed for each physical monitor.

Is it standard behavior for LMI to generate duplicates of monitors and retain them as "detached"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Unexpected Monitor Behavior?

Hi @radiologyken, welcome to the community.

The unsupported monitors are part of our screen blanking solution, if you do not need need to blank the screen while you are connected disabling screen blanking will remove them.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @radiologyken, welcome to the community.

The unsupported monitors are part of our screen blanking solution, if you do not need need to blank the screen while you are connected disabling screen blanking will remove them.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
radiologyken
New Contributor

Once I turned off BLANK SCREEN, I only saw the physical monitors.  Calibration software ran without a hitch.  Thank you and I will pass this info onto our vendor for other clients using LMI.