cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Using LMI Central to Apply Windows 10 Updates Fails

Thanks for the follow up @telenberger .  If you were referencing this thread then they should have done some log collecting, and I apologize if there was any misunderstanding.

Please click on my Community name and let me know what the best way is to contact you directly.  I will then have someone familiar with the ticket reach out at your convenience.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
telenberger
Active Contributor

Clicked on your community name but didn't see a way to leave you my information privately.

However, more Windows updated came down last night and guess what I can't do today? Your right, can' tapply them. How much longer do we have to wait for LMI to correct these issues and go back to being a useful tool for IT?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@telnberger I am very sorry for the delay in the resolution with this matter.  We continue to work on the fix, and I hope to have more information soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
telenberger
Active Contributor

Let'ss hope that your right Ash although I highly doubt it since when I call into support, they had no prior knowledge of an issue which means support doesn't know a **bleep** thing that's said in this community and therefore have no knowledge of what the public is saying, it's just you, always "Ash" replying to everything here. SplashTop is looking better every day.

telenberger
Active Contributor

I started this thread back in June, so just to show anyone that reads these things, as per usual, LMI can't fix their stuff anymore. Microsoft came out with Windows 10, 1909 and I can't used LMI to deploy or push the update like it was so able to do in the past. For some reason, LMI can't fix  /  adjust the product to work like it once did. Its a shame, this used to be such a useful tool.

Come on Ash, when is this going to be fixed and working again?

telenberger
Active Contributor

I started this thread back on 06-12-2019 at 10:37 AM CDT and here it is 1/29/2020 and this issue STILL EXISTS!!!

ALL of my company computers are showing:

Optional Updates Available:

-2020-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 version 1909

And yet LogMeIn shows no update available for ANY of my computers. Why? When is LMI going to address this?

Jason26
Active Contributor

Has anyone had any fix for this yet?  I didn't see anything in the thread.  We have 12000 computers and it is very hit and miss with being able to apply Windows updates.  Everything I saw people say earlier I am having issues with.  This is very frustrating and I hope LMI finds a solution for it soon.

telenberger
Active Contributor

There is no change, they just ignore the issue

Jason26
Active Contributor

Well thanks for the reply.  Does anyone from LMI pay attention to these threads and try to come up with fixes?  I saw in the thread that they were responding at some point, but then stopped responding because they have no fix or idea on how to fix it.  To me its easy to duplicate and not sure what they were testing on. I mean below is just one example of a server that I have that on the console itself it shows it needs 2 updates, but the information is not in LMI, just says details not yet available and has been that way for a week.

Jason26_0-1617200270946.png

telenberger
Active Contributor

They stopped responding long ago. When they merged with GoTo, everything went downhill. I used to be able to do a chat with support but not any longer, I used to get people that were US based but now I get people that can barely speak English. They read from a script and have no product knowledge and never relay your concern to anyone. Your issues and complaints just sit here for future users to see.