cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casascoco
Active Contributor

Re: Your session may have timed out or the host may have gone offline

Sadly, the only fix I've found is a reboot of the remote host.
superspy
Active Contributor

All I have to say is, UGH. One of the remote pc's I connect to will sometimes make the normal connection. But then will stop. I'm 1000 miles away from the remote pc. The rig is a few years old running windows 10. It makes no sense at all. Was able to log into the pc about a week ago now back to timing out. I will probably be able to login again at some point. There is no rhythm as to why it is happening.

I will not be down to that location for a few months.  

This has been happening for a few  years, I just haven't followed up on it. Until now. 

nhuthmache
Visitor

I'm having the same problem! it thinks i am still logged in!!!! saying my host comp is "in session" and the customer support was not helpful AT all they kept saying "oh your host comp is offline there is no status that says in session its only online and offline!" This is terrible ..and when you have no access to the host computer, theres nothing you can even do
superspy
Active Contributor

It actually was my fault. The version of Windows I was using, on the end-user side, at that moment needed to be updated, and I had not updated.

Log me in support was helpful that when as they were the ones that eventually figured out why was having the problems.

Good luck