Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

MDM Deployment for Macs

0 Kudos

MDM Deployment for Macs

I would like to suggest this as a feature because all IT is moving towards automating their user setups via MDM and having to manually download and configure LogMeIn is not convenient.

6 Comments
GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Needs Info

Hi @hbabbar

To avoid confusion, can you confirm if this request is for deployment on mobile devices or desktops? 

Thanks.

hbabbar

Hi @GlennD ,

I am referencing MacBooks. To further elaborate, I had a talk with LogMeIn Support and was advised that the LogMeIn Central application still does not support auto-deployment via MDM, and the only possible way to download it is manually on Apple MacBooks. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thank you. GoTo recently acquired a leading MDM provider, Miradore, which allows us to deliver mobile device management to our Central customers. You can learn more about it here, and if you are interested I can ask someone to follow up with you to discuss it further.

hbabbar

Hi, our company is already employing an MDM for our mac laptops, Kandji, and we do not have issues with it. We are only looking for a method to deploy LogMeIn Control Panel application via this MDM.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Thank you. I'll research this some more and let you know.

GlennD
GoTo Manager
Status changed to: Reviewed by moderator