December monthly product update!
As 2022 comes to an end, it is a pleasure to share the latest high-value features and improvements released in the past few weeks. As always, you can also stay up to date on current releases here.
The newly released portal is a browser-based hub where end-users can sign in and manage the tickets opened with their helpdesk.
- Adding End-users to GoTo Resolve: Admins can create new end-users from the Admin Center. End-users can now be created without the need for an existing ticket.
- Creating tickets, viewing submitted tickets, and adding comments: After signing in, end-users can create tickets, access previously submitted tickets, and add comments. End-user can also see real-time information, such as the agent assigned to their ticket and comments sent by the agent.
Ticket Quick Actions
Admins and agents can easily select an action to be applied to tickets from the list view, which includes assigning, closing, and transferring tickets to another helpdesk service.
- Assign: Admins and agents can use the Quick Assign Action to assign a ticket to an agent who is a member of the Helpdesk Service to which the ticket belongs to without having to open the ticket in the ticket editor.
- Transfer: Admins and agents can transfer tickets to other Helpdesk Services. Tickets can be transferred to any Helpdesk Service, even to ones where the agent is not a member.
Helpdesk in Resolve Mobile App (Android and iOS)
Introducing more features previously restricted to web and desktop versions, agents now have access to full helpdesk capabilities via the mobile agent app. Available on both Android and IOS, agents now have the added flexibility to provide support on the go.
Device Group Permissions
This newly released feature allows agents to assign members to certain groups and customize/restrict device access by group. Updating permission controls can be done via the Admin Center while group handing is accessible directly in Resolve.
Other feature releases:
- Ticketing Improvements: Improvements to the Ticketing Reporting offers more relevant data, adding the ability to open individual tickets from the reports drilldowns as well as the option to add a line in the reporting table for uncategorized tickets.
- Recording Management API: This newly released feature enables automation and enhanced access to recordings via API. With that, admins can move recordings to their own cloud.
- Improvements to mobile app sign up and onboarding flow: A new signup feature has been introduced as well as a revised onboarding flow, highlighting the main benefits of the app in a short and simple fashion.
Senior Product Marketing Manager, GoTo Resolve