cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marc Teele
New Contributor

Is there any way at all to NOT have the GoToAssist Expert Desktop App (windows) "always be on top"

Is there any way at all to NOT have the GoToAssist Expert Desktop App (windows) "always be on top" when maximized? This is very annoying! If not, is there an enhancement request process I can follow to request this?
2 REPLIES 2
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Is there any way at all to NOT have the GoToAssist Expert Desktop App (windows) "always be on top"

Hi Marc,
I'm sorry, like PowerPoint, GoToAssist assumes you are working with the live session when you move into full screen mode.  The alternative would be to drag the window frame as large as possible without selecting 'maximize' or similar.

I will alter this posting to an 'Idea' for other Community member to weigh in on.

CW701
New Contributor

Re: Is there any way at all to NOT have the GoToAssist Expert Desktop App (windows) "always be

IMO, always on top should be an option. If it gets hidden by another application, I can just click the icon in the task bar like I do with every other program. Frequently I have to minimize it, then move the program to another monitor because something opened behind it.