cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emily Marr
New Contributor

access denied fastsupport.com

Good Morning, 
I am doing independent contracting for a company and they are setting me up at fastsupport.com so that I can gain access to their portal, etc.  They have me type my name and then the code, and each time it tells me access denied. I've checked my security settings and it does not appear I have any pop up blockers on.  Any suggestions why it won't give me access?
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: access denied fastsupport.com

Hi Emily,
fastsupport.com is for clients, while it sounds like you may have been given access to host your own sessions.  This can be done by logging in first at https://get.gotoassist.com/b with your email and password.

If you are just trying to connect with an expert somewhere, then you might try an alternate code or web browser to test further.

Emily Marr
New Contributor

Yes, I am just connecting with an expert who is giving me a code.  We originally tried Google Chrome and then we also tried FireFox with multiple codes, and it has not worked the 5 times we've tried it!
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry, Emily.
Do you have any security software or might you be behind a network firewall that's blocking / expiring the G2A client codes?

Emily Marr
New Contributor

Thank you.  I have Windows Firewall.  Are there any particular steps you could give me to check and see if anything is blocking the G2A client codes and what can I do to fix that?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Emily
We have a full spread of firewall information available here:  https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-remote-support/question-and-answer/what-firewall-configura...

I will say that Windows Firewall very rarely causes issues similar to this.  Do you have any other applications?  Is this your own personal / home network?