cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erika T

Additional Technicians added when closing an incident

I have been having the following issue lately i.e. whenever an incident(s) is closed - a new technician is automatically added to the watchlist which originally consists of 2 technicians. This is fine but the  3rd technician in question belongs to a different group and is not suppose to be monitoring the incident. Is there a way to correct this issue? This issue is kind of annoying as in order to "correct" this issue I would have to go back to the closed incident and removed the 3rd technician and re-save the incident.

Any advice to the above is much appreciated, thank you.

1 REPLY 1
jemmyw
Active Contributor

Re: Additional Technicians added when closing an incident

Hi Erika, this sounds like an interesting problem. The first thing to check is any triggers you may have setup on the account or service. Visit Configure -> Account-Wide Settings -> Triggers and Configure -> Services -> Incidents -> Triggers

If that doesn't help then we would have to take a look at your account. To do that you'd need to contact Citrix Global Support http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/GoToAssistServiceDesk/contact?question=category

Taking screenshots or a screen capture of the problem occurring as you close the incident would be helpful. Global Support can help you with those if you're not able to provide them.