cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erik Vanderlaan

Can you create Microsoft Teams Intergration the same way you have a slack intergration?

We are using Microsoft Teams, and I saw that you have a Slack integration in Service Desk, through webhooks, can you create the same option for Microsoft Teams. It is almost the same intergration as slack. Teams already has a webhook option. Here is a link to Microsofts Documantation https://outlook.office.com/webhook/e3d8faab-1eb7-490b-bd57-a1e353d7d478@3ac1caef-654a-4c1c-9952-0a59...

5 REPLIES 5
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Re: Can you create Microsoft Teams Intergration the same way you have a slack intergration?

With the way Microsoft is pushing Teams this would be a GREAT way to push the product.

RJM
Active Contributor

Re: Can you create Microsoft Teams Intergration the same way you have a slack intergration?

I second this suggested integration. My business clients seem to be moving to Teams in droves and want this integration.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@RJM  This is a good idea that we will consider for future Service Desk functionality!

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
bhughes5411
New Contributor

As an Office 365 MCSE consultant. I can tell you this would be a great app to add as MSFT integrates a large of their current apps into Teams. It is a major focus for their future Microsoft 365 Cloud services adoption. I have been receiving many requests to move orgs to Teams and a way for Tech Services to provide a Help Desk system within Teams.
TravisAdvisicon
Active Contributor

Is there any news about this development?