cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Avinash Vellala

How to display latest comment for Incidents,Problems and Changes on a report.

Is it possible to display the latest comment for an Incident,Problem or a change? Would be helpful if I could directly see the latest on an incident on a dashboard without actually clicking into it.
3 REPLIES 3
Avinash Vellala

Re: How to display latest comment for Incidents,Problems and Changes on a report.

Can somebody please answer this?

Thanks
Krista C.

Re: How to display latest comment for Incidents,Problems and Changes on a report.

Hello Avinash, 

Apologies for the wait on this inquiry!  I'm sorry but no, it's not possible to display the latest comment on the dashboard.  

A feature that you may find useful is to enable dashboard customization and then select the option to show when the incident was last updated.  Although this doesn't show the latest comment, it will show the last time the incident was updated, so you can determine if there's anything new on the incident or change since you last saw it.   

To enable this feature, first you (or your account administrator) must go to Configure -> Account-Wide Settings -> Labs and select the "Customize your Dashboard" option.  Select Save.  

Next, browse to your dashboard and select the new gear symbol as seen below.  This will give you the option to select "Last Updated" from the list.  Once you do this, you'll have that column on your dashboard. 

I hope that's helpful to you.

Apologies again that we don't yet have the feature you're requesting and that you waited so long for a reply. I absolutely agree that this would be an extremely useful feature and I'll be escalating this as a product enhancement request to our engineering team.  Thank you for the suggestion and please let us know if we can do anything else to assist you. 
Avinash Vellala

Thanks for the reply.