cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Is there a limitation to the number of comments or length of text in the comments?

Some of my project tickets involve months of updates/comments from the requestor and the technician going back and forth.  I have noticed that when I run a report that contains these "larger" tickets, it causes extra rows in my data that need to be filtered off and I end up missing some data when I do this.  Is there a limit on the number of comments or the volume of text?    See our ticket #36711.  Happens on all reports that contain these tickets with large volume of comments or large amounts of text in the comments. 
3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Is there a limitation to the number of comments or length of text in the comments?

Hi Mary,
Sorry, I'm not aware of a problem like yours.  Have you tried to run an alternate report, such as the CSV version?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Re: Is there a limitation to the number of comments or length of text in the comments?

The screen shot is what I get when I run report and export as CSV. It has been happening for a long time and I have to sort on a column such as the status column and delete rows that are blank or have other misc. text in them.  
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Mary,
I found a similar report, but was unable to recreate this from here.  I will create a case to have a Service Desk technical representative reach out to help document this further.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!