Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Active Contributor

Re: Notification Delays

Things have been much better today. 

Active Contributor

Notification Delays again

We are seeing long notification delays again today.  Please resolve this!

Tags (2)
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Notification Delays again

@abuschle  I apologize for the delays again.  We are working on a permanent solution to stop recurring email delivery issues.

Thanks for your patience, the current delay should not last much longer now.

New Contributor

How long have you been using GoTo Assist Service Desk, and how often does this delay happen in your experience?

Active Contributor

We have been using Service Desk for over 3 years. The past ~6 months the delays have been very freqent.  Since then, we even have some occasional tickets that are not being generated. I opened a ticket with LogMeIn for this, but I'm not impressed with the support I got regarding the matter. They can't or wont tell me what happened to the missing tickets, as they refused to offer any log information regardless of the amount of times I asked.  Their resolution was not helpful at all. 

New Contributor

Thank you.. I have yet to GO LIVE... and have some serious concerns about their ability to support this solution...

Active Contributor

It has some good aspects to it, but these delays and missed generated tickets have been aweful for us and our customers.     The only other complaint I have is with the Search feature.  It's lacking for sure.    

Highlighted
Active Contributor

We are seeing a 15 min delay right now. 

Active Contributor

Working normal as of now.