Did you mean: 
abuschle
Active Contributor

Re: Notification Delays

Things have been much better today. 

abuschle
Active Contributor

Notification Delays again

We are seeing long notification delays again today.  Please resolve this!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Notification Delays again

@abuschle  I apologize for the delays again.  We are working on a permanent solution to stop recurring email delivery issues.

Thanks for your patience, the current delay should not last much longer now.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
gsmolens

How long have you been using GoTo Assist Service Desk, and how often does this delay happen in your experience?

abuschle
Active Contributor

We have been using Service Desk for over 3 years. The past ~6 months the delays have been very freqent.  Since then, we even have some occasional tickets that are not being generated. I opened a ticket with LogMeIn for this, but I'm not impressed with the support I got regarding the matter. They can't or wont tell me what happened to the missing tickets, as they refused to offer any log information regardless of the amount of times I asked.  Their resolution was not helpful at all. 

gsmolens

Thank you.. I have yet to GO LIVE... and have some serious concerns about their ability to support this solution...

abuschle
Active Contributor

It has some good aspects to it, but these delays and missed generated tickets have been aweful for us and our customers.     The only other complaint I have is with the Search feature.  It's lacking for sure.    

abuschle
Active Contributor

We are seeing a 15 min delay right now. 

abuschle
Active Contributor

Working normal as of now.
jferfolia
New Contributor

We have users not receiving ticket updates at all.

I've just checked our spam and archive service and the email simply never arrived... This causes big headaches as management thinks we are ignoring people.