cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE_MY_ACC

Please Delete My Account

I am being redirected like crazy.

Add a function to delete the account yourself in user settings.

And PLEASE. DELETE. MY. ACCOUNT. I don't even know how I ended up here.

And no- I do not want to speak to customer service as I have phone anxiety.

Wipe me off this website, please. 

Feedback to the site: Quite tedious to find a simple way to delete an account. I recommend changing that.

Thanks. Stay hydrated.

Oh and ps: delete my account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Please Delete My Account

Hi,

Was there a specific reason you wanted to delete your G2A Service Desk account?  Typically we will wipe information from an unused account annually.

You can find answers to LogMeIn security policies and account deletion process here: https://www.logmeininc.com/gdpr/gdpr-faq

** You will need to create a support request for an entire account wipe.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi,

Was there a specific reason you wanted to delete your G2A Service Desk account?  Typically we will wipe information from an unused account annually.

You can find answers to LogMeIn security policies and account deletion process here: https://www.logmeininc.com/gdpr/gdpr-faq

** You will need to create a support request for an entire account wipe.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Former Member
Not applicable

Hello.

Just like the person who created the topic, I would like to delete my LogMeIn account, and obviously any kind of data associated with the account you may have (and shouldn't keep once the account is deleted).

I don't use LogMeIn, nor intend to use it, as such I don't want anything to do with it, not being able to delete an account is a security issue if you get a security leak/breach in the meantime.

For some reason, and unlike most other services, you guys don't offer an option to delete an account from the user profile/parameters. "wipe information from an unused account annually" is not enough. Having to wait 1 year to verify if my e-mail address and account aren't available anymore is pretty bad practice, what the hell.

Best regards.

nome
Visitor