cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris Berg

Really need a mobile App for Android. This is keeping me from making a decision to buy.

Android App for Service Desk
5 REPLIES 5
SaschaZ
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Really need a mobile App for Android. This is keeping me from making a decision to buy.

Hi Chris,
I'm curious to know in which scenarios a mobile app is useful to you. Do you work out in the field and don't have access to a laptop and/or are you just not often at your desk?

Thanks for the help!
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Re: Really need a mobile App for Android. This is keeping me from making a decision to buy.

Most IT people are very rarely ever at their desk. The ability to interact or view incidents while on the move is a feature this product is severely missing.
JVH
Active Contributor

this is very true.  we are rarely at our desk either.  when I'm on the road I would like easy access to my tickets but find when I try to log into gotoassist.com on my tablet - quite often (not always) I'm directed to a mobile site and the login link is not available.   service desk is not available through any of the gotoassist apps available in the stores.
Jared3
Active Contributor

I am truly not trying to be rude, but beyond the depths of perception of most apple fanboys, the other half of all smart devices are powered by android.
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

Glad to see that LogMeIn is so invested in our feature requests.