cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david caranfa

Required Fields

It would be really great if we could set fields to be required in GTA SD. Is there a way to do this? If not, I think it would be a great enhancement.
9 REPLIES 9
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Required Fields

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback! This is something we do have planned as it's a request that comes up from time to time. There's no ETA on this feature at this stage.

Luke
Tharani

We are in need of this feature. Requests comes from customer without the right category. How do we force a field to be required? Is this in the pipeline?
Do I have a workaround?
Chris Mayes1

This would be especially useful for time logging - often forgotten when dealing with multiple tickets.
Chris Mayes1

If anyone is watching this query, I was just wondering if there was any news on this feature? Thanks.
Vix Sta
Active Contributor

Agree this feature would be useful for us. Particularly for time logging, to make sure that every incident has some time logged against it before it can be closed. 
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

If this was in the pipeline 3 years ago, is there a reason it was never implemented? There seems to be a common theme in this forum.
Kerry Adshead

In our GTA customer portal, we have set is so that when the customer clicks submit to create their ticket, it triggers a pop up asking have you provided xyz information? if not please provided it now. Its a work around and works for now but yes required fields would be great.
Vix Sta
Active Contributor

That's interesting. How did you configure that pop up?
JVH
Active Contributor

wondering why 7 years later - this has still not been developed.  

this was one of the selling features for us when we signed up.

we have been asking off and on for years but yet here we are 7 years later from the initial post of 2013 and yet this feature still does not exist?   or am i missing something.