cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

I reported this already, but did not see any other open discussion on this issue.  We are unable to use the search feature to retrieve any incident created after 4/26.  This also prevents us from linking tickets to incidents, changes and problems as we cannot find them to link via search feature.  When will this be fixed?
23 REPLIES 23
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

Hi Mary,
I'm sorry for any issues there.
Although I did not see a case that you filed with our support team, we are aware of the Service Desk incident search function failure. 

Once resolved, we'll also be sure to update this community post with more information.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Re: Search feature is broken - Unable to pull up incidents created after 4/26 in search feature by number or keywords

Thanks Ash.  I called in this morning and Patrick remoted in, took a few screenshots and confirmed this was a known issue.
Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

We've been seeing this for the past few weeks actually.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

The Search function for Service Desk Incidents should be back to normal now.  Please alert us if you find otherwise.

Felix T Cat

Ash,  it looks as if the search has stopped working again.   We can no longer use the Search field from the dashboard or when we attempt to link incidents.  

Our oldest asset are less that 2yrs old, so nothing should be archived.  
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize, this issue has resurfaced just recently, and has a high priority ticket for resolution.

If incident number is known, then  B#<incident number> can reliably be used to locate the incident searching manually for now.

Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Thanks Ash, I did not know about the  B#<incident number> workaround and have shared with my team.  I like that using the B# takes you right into the ticket...did not know that existed before, always searched by just the number and had to choose open close of all. 

Received an update on my Case:11654169 -   Our engineering team has responded that this is a known issue and that they have already filed a bug fix ticket on it which is being actively worked on with high priority. The official time estimation is "this quarter" but given the priority it is likely arriving sooner.

My case will only be kept open though the weekend.  After it is closed, please let me know any updates.

Thanks!

Kevin Ruschman
Active Contributor

This has become a very large issue for us as we are always joining Incidences with Problems and Problems with Changes and the broken search feature prevents this from being possible. Any update on when this will be resolved?
Adam Draughn

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am Unable to search by Ticket number or Link Incidents and Changes via ticket n....

Exactly what the Title says