cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jason1111
Active Contributor

Re: User & Customer Portal FLAT DESIGN

Actually just tested the view side by side. I have used closed tickets as an example since I have more on the screen in this view but it's the same on open tickets as well.  

On my 24" monitor, you get 12 visible tickets with the new layout vs 26 in current view. That's quite a lot. 

Take a look (click to enlarge)

Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Jason,

Yes - the customizable dashboard does play nicer with the new look. As both features are in development at the same time and reflective of where we want to head in the future, its recommended to use both in conjunction with the new look.
Bcshay
Active Contributor

I assume this is a per admin global setting. Will all Users see this?
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Really appreciate the feedback, and is the main reason why such a big change is a Labs Feature before we roll this out to everyone. The new look and is in active development and all feedback is being taken into consideration at the moment. 
jason1111
Active Contributor

Hi Luke, great to see you guys are listening. I can't tell you enough how much I value the ability to customise the incident screen columns, it's just a shame it can't be used with the current look. Is the spacing thing something you're likely to change in the new look?
Bcshay
Active Contributor

What about the Customer portal?
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

At this stage - it's unlikely the spacing will change too much. The aim of the modern look and feel is to make it easier to focus on key tasks, to get things done quicker and easier.

I would really like to discuss this with you a bit more, would you be open to having a quick chat over GoToMeeting later this week? Until then, I would encourage you to keep the new look turned on, it might grow on you 😉
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes - this is a per-account setting and all users will see this.
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

The customer portal is not impacted by the new look and feel at this stage.
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Can't wait for it to be.