cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
monica whitehea

duplicate accounts

I have created multiple accounts under my name - how can I delete the additional accounts ?  Thank you !

5 REPLIES 5
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: duplicate accounts

Hi Monica,
We don't usually delete accounts, however if you had different users you wanted to move into a multi-expert plan, we can certainly help you merge them together.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
monica whitehea

Did you see my question that the accounts are in my name ?
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Monica,

If you created users in your account you should be able to sign into the admin center and delete them https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-service-desk/help/manage-users-and-admins-g2asd020002  

If you mean you have signed up for multiple individual accounts, we will need the email addresses for them in order to help you. I've made this topic private so you can post them without anyone else seeing them.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
monica whitehea

Hello and thank you !  All of the accounts have been created under one email address, mwhitehead@worldtravelinc.com.  New user error, each time I opened an issue in the system, instead of searching for my name, I added a new account - I thought my user wasn't found.... Thank you again !
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Monica,
I see one login for your email address mwhitehead@worldtravelinc.com for service desk.  This appears active currently, but did you have any issues with using Service Desk specifically?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!