cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVH
Active Contributor

i have created report/queue to contain specific fields but emailed or csv does not contain the same fields

due to diversity of our help desk department, we have created several services each with specific fields that the customer needs to fill in.   I have created a report for one particular service and it runs fine to the screen.   when I ask for an emailed copy of the information so that I can search and sort the info, the email does not contain any of the fields I have selected (at least I am not seeing them and there is no option to scroll to the right for any further information). 

the same occurs when I schedule the system to email me. 

I can get all my information if I manually select "export to csv" and then select the "include additional fields".   I feel that I should not have to do this every week that I need this report

4 REPLIES 4
Mary Forbes
Active Contributor

Re: i have created report/queue to contain specific fields but emailed or csv does not contain the same fields

Can we get this fixed so the emailed report has the same fields as the report showing inside the report screen that has been customized and save with certain columns of data?  The emailed report has no value.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: i have created report/queue to contain specific fields but emailed or csv does not contain the same fields

Hey there folks,
While we haven't had this functionality for Service desk previously, I'm changing this post to an 'Idea' classification so that others can weigh in on this as a future product enhancement.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ChrisWilkins
New Contributor

Re: i have created report/queue to contain specific fields but emailed or csv does not contain the s

Hi Ash,

I'm also having the same issue with created reports containing specific fields that I've chosen but the exports or emails do not contain just the selected fields I've chosen.

Is this something that has changed since it was raised a few years ago?

Regards

Chris

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: i have created report/queue to contain specific fields but emailed or csv does not contain the s

Hi @ChrisWilkins ,

We are planning an update that will include this data in the coming months.  As soon as we have more information, we'll update the Community with the details.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!